1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser in 'Mocha'
2. Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder in 'Warm Chestnut'
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Chestnut'
4. Laura Mercier Cream Highlighter (bottom left)
5. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser in 'Mocha'
6. Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in 'Rose Gold'
7. MAC Eyeshadow in 'Twinks'
8. MAC Eyeshadow in 'Swiss Chocolate'
9. Dior Lash Plumping Serum
10. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in 'Stud'
11. Sleek Eyeshadow in 'Bark'
12. Chanel Lipstick in 'Rouge Coco'
13. Reve de Miel Lip Balm
14. MAC Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy'
I am actually quite pleased with the final look. This is the first time I have ever attempted to recreate a look I saw in a magazine or anywhere else so I think I managed quite alright, especially with the eyeshadow which I am completely clueless with! I adapted the look a bit to match my skin tone and I think it turned out all right!